1. Stand up and speak for the rights of the children in Kagera Region, the focus is on children aged 0- 8yrs and project area were Karagwe Muleba and Biharamulo districts being supported by BWF.
2. Stand up for women’s rights protection and prevention through improved quality, capacity and sustainability of districts paralegal services in Kagera region. The project is implemented in whole of Kagera region being supported by LSF.
3. Strengthening of women right’s in the District of Muleba, this project covered 10 wards along Lake Zone being supported by Horizont 3000, ADA and KFB.
4. Outreach Clinics and Legal Aid Services in Kagera region, the project is implemented in whole Kagera region and supported by Threshold Foundation.
5. Organization capacity development and sustainability, the project is targeting MHOLA sustainability and mostly construction of MHOLA Community Centre and Staff capacity development. The same is supported by Community, staff, BWF and Organization Members.
6. Construction of Infrastructure (MHOLA Day Care Centre) for children with special needs supported by Better Way Foundation, Anita Foundation and MHOLA Income Generating Activity fund.